Learn Latin Fast!
Learning to speak Latin can be quick and easy with our Latin language courses and learning aids. Whether you are looking for an all audio Latin course like Pimsleur or a computer based Latin course like Rosetta Stone, we have what’s right for you. Before you know it, you’ll be on your way to learning Latin.
Learn Latin on the Go
Having a busy life shouldn’t keep you from learning Latin. We offer several Latin language courses that will allow you to learn to speak Latin while driving, exercising, doing housework, etc. This means you can learn Latin anywhere, anytime. The ease with which you’ll learn Latin is amazing.
Can I Really Learn Latin?
The answer is YES! Learning Latin is easier than ever with our full line of Latin language courses and learning aids. Learning Latin is not as hard as you might think. With all the available Latin resources, you can learn while commuting, while watching TV or while sitting in front of the computer. If you want to learn to speak Latin, there is no excuse to not. The world is at our fingertips and learning Latin will help you better communicate with everyone.
Here are 5 Secrets to Learn Latin Fast:
- Set a Goal - Decide how many minutes each day you are going to set aside for your Latin studies. Stick to this no matter what comes about. Setting a goal to study each day will help you more quickly achieve your goal to learn Latin fast.
- Set a Time - Know at what time you are going to study Latin each day. This is part of your goal setting but of equal importance to your success. Your time might be first thing in the morning. Or it might be on your evening commute home. Whatever the time is, stick to it.
- Take Notes - Buy yourself a notebook to use for your Latin studies. In your notebook take notes of the words or phrases that may be difficult for you to remember. Spell them out. Write their definition. You’ll be surprised with how much this will help you in your goal to learn Latin fast.
- Collect Latin Articles and Pictures - Keep a folder and collect Latin articles and pictures about the language and country you are learning about. You might find an article about Rome. Add those to your folder. The internet is full of Latin language newspapers. Print off some articles to look over and see how many words you recognize.
- Have Fun! - There is no sense setting a goal to learn Latin if you don’t have fun. Use your new language skills to practice with native speakers. And before you know it, you’ll be on your way to learning Latin. Good luck and have fun!