Learn Malay Fast!
Learning to speak Malay can be quick and easy with our Malay language courses and learning aids.† Before you know it, youíll be on your way to learning Malay.
Can I Really Learn Malay?
The answer is YES!† Learning Malay is easier than ever with our full line of Malay language courses and learning aids.† Learning Malay is not as hard as you might think.† With all the available Malay resources, you can learn while commuting, while watching TV or while sitting in front of the computer.† If you want to learn to speak Malay, there is no excuse to not.† The world is at our fingertips and learning Malay will help you better communicate with everyone.
Here are 5 Secrets to Learn Malay Fast:
- Set a Goal - Decide how many minutes each day you are going to set aside for your Malay studies.† Stick to this no matter what comes about.† Setting a goal to study each day will help you more quickly achieve your goal to learn Malay fast.
- Set a Time - Know at what time you are going to study Malay each day.† This is part of your goal setting but of equal importance to your success.† Your time might be first thing in the morning.† Or it might be on your evening commute home.† Whatever the time is, stick to it.†
- Take Notes - Buy yourself a notebook to use for your Malay studies.† In your notebook take notes of the words or phrases that may be difficult for you to remember.† Spell them out.† Write their definition.† Youíll be surprised with how much this will help you in your goal to learn Malay fast.
- Collect Malay Articles and Pictures - Keep a folder and collect Malay articles and pictures about the language and country you are learning about.† You might find an article about Malaysia.† Add those to your folder.† The internet is full of Malay language newspapers.† Print off some articles to look over and see how many words you recognize.
- Have Fun! - There is no sense setting a goal to learn Malay if you donít have fun.† Use your new language skills to practice with native speakers.† And before you know it, youíll be on your way to learning Malay.† Good luck and have fun!