Why MP3 Downloads? Enjoy the benefits of "instant access" with our audio download programs. Why wait for CDs to be shipped when you can listen right now and pay no shipping charges? Our downloadable audio programs use high quality encoding for superb stereo sound reproduction. Downloadable audio programs feature:
- Instant access - no waiting
- No shipping charges
- No customs or duty charges
- Burn your own audio CDs
- Listen with your portable (MP3) player
- No recurring subscription charges - you own it
- Universally accepted MP3 format (DRM-free)
- All user's guides, reading booklets, etc., included in pdf format
How does it work? Once you place your order, you will be taken directly to the download page where you can download the programs that you purchased. You will also receive a username and password for each program, which allows you to download it to your computer. (The download links and usernames and passwords will be sent directly to you by email so that you can access them anytime.) Once you have downloaded and extracted the audio files, you may:
- Play the program an unlimited number of times on your computer or portable device
- Burn audio CDs that you can play in your car, CD player, etc.
- Burn backup data CDs to protect against loss
- Transfer (synchronize) the program to any portable media device (iPod, mp3 player, mobile phone, etc.).
Downloadable files are for your individual use only and you may not make illegal copies of or reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, re-broadcast, or sell these files. Unauthorized use of these files constitutes copyright infringement.
Easy Download Instructions :
The download process is fast and easy. Simply add the product or products that you want to purchase to your shopping cart. After you have completed your purchase, please follow these instructions:
- Download - After you purchase the download product, you will be taken directly to a download page. Click on the download button to download your purchased program to your computer. (Your email receipt will also have the download link in case you need to download it again.) When the "File Download" screen appears, select "Save" and save the file to a place on your computer that you will remember. Due to the size of the files, you may have to download more than one zipped file.
- Extract - Next, you will need to extract all of the media files out of the zip file. You can extract (unzip) the files using Windows. To extract the files using Windows Vista/7, right-click on the zip file and select "extract all files". To extract using Windows XP, right-click on the zip file, select "open with" then select "compressed (zip) files". Now, select "extract all files" in the blue menu area to the left. This will launch Windows extraction wizard. Be sure you select a location that you can remember as the destination for the extracted (unzipped) files. Mac: To extract the files on a Mac computer, simply double click on the zip file and it will automatically begin "unarchiving" the files. Be sure you select a location that you can remember as the destination for the extracted (unzipped) files.
- Enjoy - You can now play the files on your computer, burn audio CDs or sync the files to any portable device.
For detailed instructions and information, check out our Download FAQ.